The AURORA® Dedicated Breast MRI System at OBMRI (Overlake Breast MRI) captures the highest quality images that reveal even the smallest abnormalities. The life-saving benefits are earlier diagnoses and treatment decisions for you and your doctor.
The AURORA 1.5T Dedicated Breast MRI System is currently the only commercially available, FDA-approved, imaging system designed specifically to image breasts utilizing MRI technology. Unlike conventional whole body MRI systems, the AURORA System's 1.5T magnet, patient table, RF and gradient coils are designed and optimized specifically for breast imaging. The result is faster, more clinically useful images while providing greater patient comfort.
Unprecedented imaging quality and biopsy capabilities.
- Uncompromised image contrast and resolution captures the
finest details of even the smallest abnormalities
- Provides clearer, sharper, more useful images faster
- Performs a single, bilateral scan with full coverage of both
breasts, chest wall and axillae
- Provides optimal visualization of enhancing lesions
- Interventional functionality makes MRI guided biopsies quick
- Accommodates multiple targets in the same breast in a single procedure
Designed specifically for a woman's comfort.
- Massage-type table, specifically contoured for
- Both breasts are suspended away from chest wall,
- Wide 64cm gantry accommodates large patients
- Feet first entry minimizes claustrophobia
Providing excellent service to our patients and referring physicians.
- Experienced, supportive staff
- Same day scheduling
- 24 hour turn-around
- Timely consultation
- On-site radiologists specializing in breast imaging